• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/4 GDT : Winnipeg Jets 5, at Red Wings 3

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

are you challenging my appreciation of the play?

I appreciate you highlighting the fact that I was too drunk to know where the puck was... I am also appreciating the fact that Mrazek wanted us all to believe that the puck was somewhere between his leg and arm.  I'll also give kudos to DK for sliding Mrazek out of the net.  Appreciation all around to errrybodddyyyy!

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

What could we realistically get if we traded Riley Sheahan?  Or is he another Wings player nobody would pick up and keep if he were waived?  

Carolina wants him.  They'll only take him off of waivers tho'

1 minute ago, GMRwings1983 said:

What dark spot could it be?  A turd?  

Maybe Mrazek s*** his pants? But I was thinking a shadow. Now that i've seen the clear replay they had in Toronto, was def in. It's nice to be able to actually see it, instead of just going off crappy replays.

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Maybe Mrazek s*** his pants? But I was thinking a shadow. Now that i've seen the clear replay they had in Toronto, was def in. It's nice to be able to actually see it, instead of just going off crappy replays.

are they using the cameras in the goal posts, like they did in the WCH?

Smaller pants for goalies coming soon? Good. Now only if they'd chop the pad height down to just above the knee like they once were. Brian Elliott is one of the only goalies that actually wears equipment that fits him.