• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/4 GDT : Winnipeg Jets 5, at Red Wings 3

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

This game is brutal. This team is brutal. I'm tired of giving rookies their first goal of the season of their careers. Did I send you this team is brutal can't hold a lead to save their lives.

Are you saying you've lost faith in Holland?

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

This game is brutal. This team is brutal. I'm tired of giving rookies their first goal of the season of their careers. Did I send you this team is brutal can't hold a lead to save their lives.

Yeah, he was given wayy too much time to roof that puck. Right after the go ahead goal too. Sucks indeed.

Just now, chaps80 said:

Yeah, he was given wayy too much time to roof that puck. Right after the go ahead goal too. Sucks indeed.

The Jets have physically imposed themselves on the Wings in the third period.  We need to get rid of Sheahan and sign GGG to an entry-level contract.  I don't like seeing us getting pushed around on our own rink.  

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

The Jets have physically imposed themselves on the Wings in the third period.  We need to get rid of Sheahan and sign GGG to an entry-level contract.  I don't like seeing us getting pushed around on our own rink.  

Yeah Sheahan has been brutal. Just another 6'4 230lb'er on the Wings who plays like he's the size of Tyler Johnson. But at least Johnson scores goals.

Wheeler is tossing the Wings around single-handed.

Well, that's it. Thanks E, you f***in pylon!!!