• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/10 GDT : at Red Wings 3, Vancouver Canucks 1

Cue the Van Halen for Howard.  A very average win.  37 saves for a .974 pct this game.

Just now, GMRwings1983 said:

Does Zetterberg get a bonus this season if he scores under 10 goals?  He needs to shoot the puck himself there.

Who knows.  Still up 2 maybe he just was trying to hook a bro up.

Solid win. Glendening suckssssss. He needs to go. He cant pass. Doesn't know when to shoot. Can't score on an empty net.

Howard got lucky a lot tonight. His rebounds were bad and his sliding left to right was awful... He was lucky many times tonight. I want petr to start saturday.

3 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Does Zetterberg get a bonus this season if he scores under 10 goals?  He needs to shoot the puck himself there.

I mean he has 2 goals and our team leader has 4. The question is if anyone on the team gets a bonus for scoring under 10 goals. 

1 minute ago, wings_fanatic said:

Howard got lucky a lot tonight. His rebounds were bad and his sliding left to right was awful... He was lucky many times tonight. I want petr to start saturday.

Lol. Denial is the first step. I guess it can last for years. 

Edited by kickazz

4 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Solid win. Glendening suckssssss. He needs to go. He cant pass. Doesn't know when to shoot. Can't score on an empty net.

Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good.

Note the very average stats below.

image.png

Edited by TheXym

9 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

You do you, brah.  ...but luck had nothing to do with this win.

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

It's the veteran factor. Jimmy's been calm and collected this entire season. Seems like a different guy to be honest. His performance has always been heavily dependent on his confidence. I guess when you get sidelined as a backup it changes you. 

I think both he and Mrazek play better when they have something to prove.  Now that his position as starter is in question, I expect when Mrazek gets another chance between the pipes he will be solid.