• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Canadiens 5

3 hours ago, puckloo39 said:

Jimmy is in net?  If so, good move... I have more faith that someone understands playing the hot goalie, since we need Ws.  Jimmy is the top goalie in stats in the league right now... better than Price.  

Yeah, it's hard to argue with Howard's numbers now. At first I took it as the sheltered backup role was the reason he was doing so well, but he's kept them up even with incresed workload. At this point I figure they'll keep goin with Jimmy as long as they're winning games. Mrazek would have gotten a start by now if that wasn't the intention and he probly won't get a start until there's a loss. Even then he might not get one right away. They are either simply sticking with the hot goalie, or they also really want to impress upon him that nothing is simply handed to you, and he has to come back ready to play his best every night, and if he doesn't, he will sit for as long as it takes to sink in.

So anyways, how's the game going? Too busy to watch tonight sadly. Sucks even more than usual cause Mantha and Bert are playing.