• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Canadiens 5

previously i though this team needs a shake up, now i am sure a clyster two times a day prior to a game day is what actually needed for all active roster, coaches and management, starting with holland and blash.

Hey, Zeus!  This pc lets not hurt any ones feelings culture strikes yet again!

Despite what the end goal call was, there is no way in hell that Jimmy should not have been pulled after the fourth (recalled) MTL goal.  He sucked the whole  game so far.  And their trying to spare Jimmys feelings cost them another 2 goals now.  Pathetic...and... Embarrassing....

I'm not letting this s*** bother me this season because we need the playoff streak to end, and a lottery pick would sure as hell come in handy at this point. 

This team is bad, and the only reason why they are as high in the standing as they are is because of goalies stealing games during a lucky six game winning streak. This is a bottom 10 team. 

I just hope Vanek keeps it up when he returns. He would fetch a nice return at the deadline. 

1 minute ago, marcaractac said:

I'm not letting this s*** bother me this season because we need the playoff streak to end, and a lottery pick would sure as hell come in handy at this point. 

This team is bad, and the only reason why they are as high in the standing as they are is because of goalies stealing games during a lucky six game winning streak. This is a bottom 10 team. 

I just hope Vanek keeps it up when he returns. He would fetch a nice return at the deadline. 

nah, that'll just make Holland sign him to a 6 year, $30mil extension

cuz he's gonna age like fine wine, just like all the rest of our vets

I've reached the point where I think it's coaching. Blashill was an exciting concept, but in practice he's been nothing but a disappointment in regards to his decisions. Combine that with how horribly disjointed the team looks, and all the players we have under performing, I reach the conclusion that it's his "structure", or total lack thereof. What a pathetic looking game.