• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

11/12 GDT : Red Wings 0 at Canadiens 5

45 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

There is the Jimmy we all know. I knew this would happen tonight. Howard seems to never play good against Montreal lately. 

Was Jimmy that bad tonight? I know it was 5-0, but did he look alright and just had no D help, or was he Jittery Jimmy lettin in stinkers again?

39 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Was Jimmy that bad tonight? I know it was 5-0, but did he look alright and just had no D help, or was he Jittery Jimmy lettin in stinkers again?

The whole team was bad. Kronwall's knee prevents him from any mobility whatsoever. The team looked slow, like we had concrete skates on slow. Even on our PP it was the Habs that had the puck.

15 minutes ago, Richdg said:

The whole team was bad. Kronwall's knee prevents him from any mobility whatsoever. The team looked slow, like we had concrete skates on slow. Even on our PP it was the Habs that had the puck.

Well that's why the Habs are 13-1-1 and the Wings are 8-7-1. They are in another league compared to the Wings. Better coached, Faster, more skilled, stronger, way better defence and better goaltending, etc.

Kronwall needs to just stay on LTIR and sit around and collect his money. He can't do much of anything anymore, and he's taking a spot that Sproul could have permanently. Just hang em up Kronner, thanks for the hits.

1 hour ago, chaps80 said:

Well that's why the Habs are 13-1-1 and the Wings are 8-7-1. They are in another league compared to the Wings. Better coached, Faster, more skilled, stronger, way better defence and better goaltending, etc.

Kronwall needs to just stay on LTIR and sit around and collect his money. He can't do much of anything anymore, and he's taking a spot that Sproul could have permanently. Just hang em up Kronner, thanks for the hits.

Until the playoff streak ends, vets will always play over the kids. It sucks, but nobody in management has the guts to fully invest in a youth movement. 

Jimmy was bound to fall back to earth eventually. Mantha looked good before the game got out of hand. I know it's preaching to the choir, but what does Marchenko have to do to come out of the line-up? Sproul and Ouellet have both been much better this year. I'd say both of them should be in for March and Kronwall, but especially the second one will never happen. His puck movement is still solid, but he's a complete boat anchor when opposing forwards force him to turn and defend.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

This game revealed much of our problems. I think anyone who watched this game realized we had no chance of winning this game once the puck dropped and a minute passed by, the Habs should be a division above us if applicable.

13 hours ago, ami said:

I am still not convinced MTL makes playoff this year

then where the f*** are the wings going to end up lmao

every loss wings get is just making the price for available defensemen go up up up

Edited by brett

26 minutes ago, brett said:

then where the f*** are the wings going to end up lmao

every loss wings get is just making the price for available defensemen go up up up

The market determines a player's trade value, not the suckage of a team. With Holland as the GM, there will ALWAYS be another team willing to pay more.