• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/15 GDT : Lightning 4 at Red Wings 3

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

It's very, very unusual for a right handed defenseman to play on the left side.  Joe Corvo is the only player I can think of that did that predominantly.  Likely because teams are always looking for right handed defensemen to play on the right side.  

yeah, but with the man advantage he could play that gamble and give him a better spot to shoot from. 

11 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

None of the goals were really mrazeks fault. The puck took a terrible bounce on the first goal, the 2nd goal he made a great save through a screen and our dmen were just standing around, 3rd goal was a tip and a screen. 

One thing i have noticed so far this season is the puck seems to always be bouncing around a lot at the joe.

If it was Howard in net we'd be hearing about how Howard is a terrible puck handler on the first goal, the 2nd goal Howard spit a juicy rebound out right into the slot, and the 3rd goal would be Howard just doesn't know how to get in front of the puck when the team needs him to.

1 minute ago, shocky2002 said:

Pitt deserved that oscar. And yes, Corsi matters and the Red Wings are not a very good team and will regress.

At least I got you posting more than doom and gloom immediately after a loss. Who does Corsi say is your favorite player? Genuinely curious who on this team you don't absolutely despise. 

3 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

At least I got you posting more than doom and gloom immediately after a loss. Who does Corsi say is your favorite player? Genuinely curious who on this team you don't absolutely despise. 

Favorites: Tatar (far and away the best possession player on the roster), AA, Nyquist, Zetterberg on most nights, BSmith. Mantha

Despise Kronwall, Ericsson, Dekeyser, Miller, Glendening, Ott.

And I love this team. There isn't a single player on the 08 Red Wings roster that I hate... can't say the same today

Edited by shocky2002

Mrazek out of position again.  I'm sorry to say this, but I don't see us winning the Cup this season with Mrazek as our goalie.  

Just now, NerveDamage said:

yo GMR, did you see Hedman shooting from the right as a right hand player, that's what I meant about Blash and Green.

Hedman is a left handed shoter.