• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/20 GDT : Calgary Flames 3, at Red Wings 2

bold prediction: a couple flames players leave the game early due to injures, wings outshot the opponent by far, tie in regulation and surrender overtime goal less than a minute in.

1 minute ago, barabbas16 said:

FU NHLN

Funny, but the NHLN and NBCSN games are the ones I can watch on my big TV with the TiVo instead of streaming on my computer, so I prefer those.  On another subject, Karen Newman still does this?  It's been WAY too long since I've been to the Joe.

9 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Funny, but the NHLN and NBCSN games are the ones I can watch on my big TV with the TiVo instead of streaming on my computer, so I prefer those.  On another subject, Karen Newman still does this?  It's been WAY too long since I've been to the Joe.

Understand that if NHL Network has the game, or NBCSN, those of us out of market paying through the nose for Center Ice and/or Game Center cannot see the games?

Tatar!  :siren:

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

Understand that if NHL Network has the game, or NBCSN, those of us out of market paying through the nose for Center Ice and/or Game Center cannot see the games?

Understood, just pointing out that some of us have a different point of view.

5 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Tatar!  :siren:

Understood, just pointing out that some of us have a different point of view.

8 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

I must be right out of market in New Zealand, I can see all the games on game centre.  Only downside is they're usually during work hours, so I rely on you guys for commentary.  Oh and the 20 hour flight and a few thousand bucks if I fancy seeing a live game...

3 minutes ago, kiwi wingnut said:

I must be right out of market in New Zealand, I can see all the games on game centre.  Only downside is they're usually during work hours, so I rely on you guys for commentary.  Oh and the 20 hour flight and a few thousand bucks if I fancy seeing a live game...

Makes my commute from Florida look like a hop, a skip, and a jump.  :P