• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jedi

Red Wings unveil 2017 Centennial Classic Jerseys

Rate this topic

I hope it's not a sunny day white jerseys and white ice with  barely any red on the jersey  that was a well thought out idea. Bring your sunglasses fans.

Looks like a rushed design compared to the leafs jersey.

I've seen better designed practice jerseys. 

ohh, and after the poor quality materials of the stadium series jersey in comparison to that jacked up price... It's good that I don't like the design so I won't have to get it.

Edited by NerveDamage

6 hours ago, MotorCityMadness said:

Not a big fan of these, but it is not quite as bad as the stadium series one from last season.

Exactly. These suck, but the SS ones last season were horrid. The front crest was fine, but it all fell apart after that. They should just keep using the ones from the Winter Classic the time they played Toronto...those are amazing. I still need to get one.

6 hours ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Isn't this more appropriate for the centennial?

Falcons.png

Or those ones they used during the NHL 75th Anniversary.

cf73d6e7462de231c8824c74b447886f.jpg

Edited by chaps80

1 hour ago, NerveDamage said:

I don't get it. if Toronto went with this design

Cx4URXLXgAAYjVh.jpg

why didn't they chose this one for Detroit,

wc-jersey-chellios-3.jpg

and maybe give it some silver accents or use the winged wheel instead of the D.

It's even worse side by side. Leafs pic looks epic, like it's a movie poster and they are about to go into battle in the fierce arctic. Then there's the Abby/Larkin "Let's take an photo for grandma to see your new sweaters she got you for Christmas" photo with the classic forced smiles. 

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

It's even worse side by side. Leafs pic looks epic, like it's a movie poster and they are about to go into battle in the fierce arctic. Then there's the Abby/Larkin "Let's take an photo for grandma to see your new sweaters she got you for Christmas" photo with the classic forced smiles. 

lol, an ugly christmas sweater would look better that the Wings' centennial jersey

I think the worst part is that it's see-through. You can see in the photo with Abby and Larkin that it looks better on Larkin, who's wearing a black shirt underneath, rather than Abby with the red shirt. Will look bad if you can see equipment.

Without another colour underneath, it doesn't look that bad. For instance, I noticed it looks a little better here:

thumb.jpeg

P.S. I actually think the Leafs centennial jerseys are pretty ugly.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk