• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

11/26 GDT: Montreal Canadiens at Red Wings, 7:00 EST

My rational side is screaming big loss tonight against a hot Canadiens team. The fan in me wants a 4-0 win and Mrazek to gain back every bit of confidence he didn't have last night and push forward with a big win under his pads. 

Let's see what you got Petr, big challenge and weak defense in front of you. This is going to need to be more of a stolen game, granted he gets goal support.

Lets go wings, get back on the right track against a quality team.

Bout time Mrazek starts a game, although it took an injury to Howard for him to get it. Howard has been outstanding, and I understand it's hard for Blash not to play him, but Mrazek honestly hasn't been treated very well considering he was the supposed starter going into the season. He didn't play bad enough to lose the starter spot, but he did because Howard just decided to play like he should have been the past few years. 

It is what it is though.

1 minute ago, chaps80 said:

Bout time Mrazek starts a game, although it took an injury to Howard for him to get it. Howard has been outstanding, and I understand it's hard for Blash not to play him, but Mrazek honestly hasn't been treated very well considering he was the supposed starter going into the season. He didn't play bad enough to lose the starter spot, but he did because Howard just decided to play like he should have been the past few years. 

It is what it is though.

He was supposed to start tonight regardless