• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

11/29 GDT : Stars 1 @ Red Wings 3

I believe, don't quote me on this, but the 2002 badge is awarded to members who were registered on this site on 2002 or prior. That would make Loo qualify. I don't know a whole lot about them, but have noticed that a lot are missing from multiple posters. I'll do my best to find an answer and get you guys and gals set up.

1 minute ago, Echolalia said:

Sorry only wrestle with tigers

fc6fb4f261f28eb4ad50f9edd46f4f24.jpg

I'll recommend a "Scientific Progress Goes 'Boink'" badge. 

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

I believe, don't quote me on this, but the 2002 badge is awarded to members who were registered on this site on 2002 or prior. That would make Loo qualify. I don't know a whole lot about them, but have noticed that a lot are missing from multiple posters. I'll do my best to find an answer and get you guys and gals set up.

there might not be a lot of us left here.  I have no actual life and love the Wings, hence I am very hard to get rid of.  :cheesy:

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

there might not be a lot of us left here.  I have no actual life and love the Wings, hence I am very hard to get rid of.  :cheesy:

I've been around here since early 2000 as well. Just under different nicks and never for a long period up until a couple years ago. There's lots of old names from back then I don't see here anymore.

16 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Not saying that because I don't like Miller, I do like him, but Ott plays more important minutes and situations...and games. It's just Mantha's time.

Rather have Ott over Miller as well. I don't think Miller would clear waivers either for some reason, so his contract would be gone.

Wow that Vanek pass to Nyquist for the first goal against BUF was sick!!