• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/1 GDT - Panthers at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

8 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

It's OK... now it's not a shut out, pressure off.  Mraz will settle down and let no more in.  All the skaters have to do is score a couple more for us, and we're all good!

Ya only one goal. Tie game, no big deal. Just sucks it happened again.

Abby out now...injuries keep coming.

27 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

It's OK... now it's not a shut out, pressure off.  Mraz will settle down and let no more in.  All the skaters have to do is score a couple more for us, and we're all good!

Nice optimism there for a 7th place team (that can't possess the puck, give up tons of shots and don't have elite goaltending)

Edited by shocky2002

4 minutes ago, chaps80 said:

Man, that Helm goal to beat CHI and take the Wings to the final seems sooooo long ago now. I guess it is though.

Hell, the Wings losing at the end of last season but still making the playoffs seems pretty long ago to me, and I was a fan during Bob Probert's entire career.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Hell, the Wings losing at the end of last season but still making the playoffs seems pretty long ago to me, and I was a fan during Bob Probert's entire career.  :lol:

LOL As was I. Well, most of his career. The crap this team went through with the first round losses to TOR in '93 and SJ in '94 and the sweep by NJ in the '95 Finals, then the insane celebration when the '97 Cup was FINALLY won. Ahh memories. 

2 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Seriously?  No one is actually watching this game, apparently.  Or you would be saying something about this bogus penalty

Bogus for sure. Lucky this is tied still.

Green almost scores.

Nice save Mraz.

Derek MacKenzie is CAPTAIN of the Panthers? I went to highschool with him in Sudbury. He's been a plugger most of his career I thought..

NM just checked his stats. He's played alot, but nothing great. Just goes to show the C isn't always the best player. lol

Edited by chaps80