• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/1 GDT - Panthers at Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

A game at home where we again get totally outplayed and lucky to get a point. I wish kenny would realize there is a problem with this coaching staff. 

Great game by mrazek. Hank and mantha had their looks, nyquist looked good. I dont know how bad tatar has to be until he is removed from zettys line. Again thats coaching.

I thought sproul had a terrible game. He took the awful late penalty and then in ot we have possession of the puck and hebjust dumps it along the boards giving it to florida, next thing you know they have a breakaway.

1 minute ago, shocky2002 said:

I can't imagine them finishing below Calgary, Colorado, Buffalo, Carolina, Arizona and Vancouver.

It's unlikely, sure. But with the way they've been playing so far this season, I don't think a bottom-five finish is out of the question. If you're routinely being outshot by a considerable margin and you straight-up can't score goals and your power play is a disaster and you're basically counting on your goaltender to steal all of your games...well, that doesn't bode well for the future.

26 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Mrazek pulls a Howard

Thought he had that one, but one too many penalties and giveaways I guess. Got a point out of a game they shouldn't have gotten any from. Overall s*** effort and another injury.