• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

Lines, pairs, PP and PK.

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Not so much, but he can score goals.  And that's pretty much our weakness.  yah?

It is, but you put Nyquist or Tatar back in the AHL and they would be leading the league in goals. My point is, scoring in the AHL doesn't mean scoring in the NHL. I dont think Frk would be a goal scorer at the NHL level. I'm not against giving him a shot, but I dont see him surprising anyone. I hope he proves me wrong.

33 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

We can send down Coreau or Larkin down without risking anything.

We can't send down Coreau because Howard will be in GR. We need a backup... And although I don't think you're serious about Larkin, sending him down would be beyond dumb... He's having a down year, but definitely not a problem with this team. Besides, we need to shed a defenseman, not a forward. We're not going to run with a roster of 12 forwards and 9 defensemen...

Looks like Sproul is getting back in tonight, which is great news. Unfortunately though, Ouellet looks to be the man coming out...

Jurco still in over Ott, and Mrazek starting, which is also great news.

Blash seems to be making a lot "better" personnel decisions, I just wish Ericsson would have been the scratch instead of Ouellet...

32 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Looks like Sproul is getting back in tonight, which is great news. Unfortunately though, Ouellet looks to be the man coming out...

Jurco still in over Ott, and Mrazek starting, which is also great news.

Blash seems to be making a lot "better" personnel decisions, I just wish Ericsson would have been the scratch instead of Ouellet...

Kind of a weird game to finally bring Sproul back, eh? Like, you hold him out this long because his all-around game isn't where it needs to be...and you put him back in against this juggernaut Caps team? Maybe Ouellet's banged up. *shrug*

2 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Trial by fire Ovechkin?

If I were a conspiracy nutter, I'd say Blashill's deliberately setting him up to fail.

But I'm hearing now that both Ouellet and Smith might be out, so this could just be a "Welp. You're up, kid" injury replacement dealy.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

If I were a conspiracy nutter, I'd say Blashill's deliberately setting him up to fail.

But I'm hearing now that both Ouellet and Smith might be out, so this could just be a "Welp. You're up, kid" injury replacement dealy.

Might boost his confidence to be leaned on by your coach against a tough oppenent