• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

12/4 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Islanders 3 (OT)

2 minutes ago, shocky2002 said:

Mrazek haters are going to be eating a lot of crow at the end of the year, IMO..

With pleasure. But I am afraid it's not going to happen

3 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

what the HELL???   Dallas "won" the Cup while standing in the damned blue paint.  So suddenly now it's illegal again, when it wasn't then???

Edit:  Someone tell Buffalo the 1999 Cup is actually theirs.... I give up

IMHO, one of the worst blown calls in the history of sports (and I'm NO Sabres fan).  I've never heard a remotely reasonable explanation.

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

I guess life is not fair and then you die.  Poor Wings... literally not allowed to win anymore.  Gotta make room for those expansion teams.....

Expansion teams and the Hawks, Pens, and Kings. They've only won 6 of the last 7 cups.

4 minutes ago, puckloo39 said:

Can they figure out a way to call that one off?   Z from E... who knew???

with a bit of imagination, it could be distinct kicking motion on Z part, quite easily :)

13 minutes ago, shocky2002 said:

Mrazek haters are going to be eating a lot of crow at the end of the year, IMO.. His 5v5 numbers are still very solid when you adjust for how many scoring opportunities the defense gives up to their opponents

I really haven't seen much Mrazek hate at all. Constructive criticism, sure. Some, including myself, feel like he's not a top-heavy workload ready starter yet, but never once have claimed to hate him, or want him gone. Most Howard supporters were solely backing him because he's been the better goaltender.

Maybe if you involved yourself a little more in conversation around here and spent a little less time showing up at the losing end of games just to trash this team and drag down GDTs, you would be a little more in tune with how posters around here feel about this team and it's current situation.