No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Ken Daniel's son dies at 23 y/o

Rate this topic

28 minutes ago, Hockeytown0001 said:

Awful. Undiagnosed heart issue, maybe? 

RIP. 

I suspect not, based on the combination of his age and that he died in his sleep, as opposed to doing some sort of exertional activity that would stress his heart out, unless of course he loaded up on cocaine or something before he fell asleep.  

55 minutes ago, Echolalia said:

I suspect not, based on the combination of his age and that he died in his sleep, as opposed to doing some sort of exertional activity that would stress his heart out, unless of course he loaded up on cocaine or something before he fell asleep.  

Did he have drug problems?

Well I think they're assuming if he died due to heart/cardiac reasons. But we have no idea. Usually if it's as young of a guy as him, you assume he had some sort of heart defect he was born with or cocaine. Heart and death don't go together at 23 years old. Way too rare. 

Guess we'll find out eventually the cause of death. Really sad whatever the reasons are. Way too young. Feel bad for my favorite announcer. 

Edited by kickazz

12 hours ago, Echolalia said:

Also could have been something as simple as sleep apnea. That s*** is scary.  

10 minutes ago, Holmstrom96 said:

This  is terribly sad.  I can't imagine having to bury one of my children.  My thoughts are with the Daniels family.

I second that we are supposed to be buried by our children not the reverse.  What a sucky situation for the family to deal with especially it being the holidays.  Best we can do is offer prayers of strength to the family.  I can't imagine Ken would do the play by play for the next week at a minimum so who covers for him in situations like this? 

30 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

I second that we are supposed to be buried by our children not the reverse.  What a sucky situation for the family to deal with especially it being the holidays.  Best we can do is offer prayers of strength to the family.  I can't imagine Ken would do the play by play for the next week at a minimum so who covers for him in situations like this? 

Ken Kal?