• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

puckbags

Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

Rate this topic

Here's the thing,  "he's a good guy" doesn't mean he's going to help the team win.  Sheahan doesn't do anything that any random 4th liner can do, and he's soft on top of it.  Had I been in his spot and not scoring goals last year, you bet your ass I would have been using my big body to do some damage. Other than some kind of blind loyalty and/or an over the top preference for college guys, there was no reason he should have been playing more than 10 minutes a game on the 4th line or in nearly as many games as he did.

9 minutes ago, DickieDunn said:

Here's the thing,  "he's a good guy" doesn't mean he's going to help the team win.  Sheahan doesn't do anything that any random 4th liner can do, and he's soft on top of it.  Had I been in his spot and not scoring goals last year, you bet your ass I would have been using my big body to do some damage. Other than some kind of blind loyalty and/or an over the top preference for college guys, there was no reason he should have been playing more than 10 minutes a game on the 4th line or in nearly as many games as he did.

I disagree. He's not a good guy... He's a GREAT guy.

Riley-Sheahan-with-dog-at-Humane-Society

8 minutes ago, kylee said:

he looks just as slow as last year. Can we trade him for a bag of pucks already? 

It's weird. He definitely looked half a step too slow last season, and it doesn't look like he got any quicker over the summer. I don't remember this being a thing with him before last season.

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

It's weird. He definitely looked half a step too slow last season, and it doesn't look like he got any quicker over the summer. I don't remember this being a thing with him before last season.

Absolutely. He lost so many puck battles last year and just looked slow out there. Not that he was ever fast but it would definitely noticeable last year and the little I've seen him this pre-season, the same thing this year.