• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/13 GDT : Coyotes 4 at Red Wings 1

Remember when Scotty took over and pretty much said I don't care who you are, how much you make or how many years you have, if you play like s***, you aren't playing. Remember that? I'm sick of players playing just because they used to be important. We need a new gm and coach.

5 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Wings down 3-1...Que the confused look on Blashill's face.

Blash_Eyes_320.gif

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Because Blashill. 

4 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Why not?

It's not like this team is being run with any confidence.

...just 'cuz

Just now, Y19 said:

I should have known.  Heard Mickey get all excited and thought it might be a breakaway or something.  I look over and it's Mantha in a fight.  

That IS something to get excited about. :w00t:

Just now, puckloo39 said:

have we scored our one and only accidental goal for the evening? 

Probably

4 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Remember when Scotty took over and pretty much said I don't care who you are, how much you make or how many years you have, if you play like s***, you aren't playing. Remember that? I'm sick of players playing just because they used to be important. We need a new gm and coach.

most of these guys never even used to be important, they simply never have been....

2 minutes ago, datterberg1340 said:

most of these guys never even used to be important, they simply never have been....

True.  It could still happen even with the current lineup. Lines should stay like this:

Mantha - Z - Larkin

AA - Nielsen - Vanek

Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar

Miller - Glendening - Ott

1 minute ago, kipwinger said:

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a monster right handed shot on the powerplay point?  Too bad I have no idea where to find one of those...ugh. 

What exactly is Lashoff doing that's keeping him on the ice night after night? It makes no sense. 

2 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

What exactly is Lashoff doing that's keeping him on the ice night after night? It makes no sense. 

He's real good and real steady and he's real good. Also, he's real good. He's a big body and he's real mobile and he's real good. Also, he's real good. Also, he's real steady. Real responsible defensively. Real good. Also, he's real good.