• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cdjen

Unfair schedule in a BXB game against Tampa.

Rate this topic

Not only they are traveling from Caroline to Tampa, they will be playing the back end with a team that will have been resting in Tampa 3 days. Am I the only one thinking that this is unfair? I know that every club has BXB games but do they play against teams that have 3 days rest at home???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

59 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

The Wings are like 1-7 or something like that playing against teams who played the night before. Ill take rested teams the rest of the year.

Nevermind.  You answered my question.  We suck at this every year.  That's what happens when you have a small, soft team that doesn't wear opposition down.  We're the worst team in the league at that.  

Edited by GMRwings1983

On 12/20/2016 at 0:34 PM, Jedi said:

Problem (kinda) solved!  Thanks, Carolina!

Haha! It'll probably be rescheduled the night before a day game!

Edit: though I guess that can't happen with the 22 hour rule we just found out about.    But minus that, my point stands haha

2nd Edit: Off Topic but do I get a 2008 Badge? I joined the site 56 days before they won the Cup that year!:cup:

Edited by roboturner

2 hours ago, roboturner said:

Haha! What did I tell you?!

March 26: vs Minnesota

March 27: @ Carolina (Make-Up Game)

March 28: @ Carolina

March 30: @ Tampa

April 1: vs Toronto

3 Games in 3 Nights (and 5 Games in 7 Nights)

Wow that sucks ass. Especially playing two nights in a row in s***ty Carolina. Then one night off then go play bash, slash, crash, and smash in Tampa where we will lose two goalies and a defenceman.

2 hours ago, roboturner said:

Haha! What did I tell you?!

March 26: vs Minnesota

March 27: @ Carolina (Make-Up Game)

March 28: @ Carolina

March 30: @ Tampa

April 1: vs Toronto

3 Games in 3 Nights (and 5 Games in 7 Nights)

Man, you're kidding?! 3 in 3? I've not seen this in modern sports. 

I mean it makes sense to play the Carolina make-up game while already in Carolina for a game. But if by some miracle we still have a reasonable shot at making the playoffs at that point, 3 games in 3 nights (and 7 games in 10 nights) during the 2nd to last week of the regular season will probably be too much to overcome

Wow that sucks ass. Especially playing two nights in a row in s***ty Carolina. Then one night off then go play bash, slash, crash, and smash in Tampa where we will lose two goalies and a defenceman.

So according to the chart above, the Wings are now the most penalized team as they now add not only two BXB but also an unheard of BXBXB. We need a miracle by the hockey gods... they owe it to us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk