• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

Pilgrimage to Detroit - Must Do Things

Rate this topic

14 hours ago, bIueadams said:

What's everyone's sweater collection look like?

I feel like mine is semi-odd, though I'm sure some of you R-slurs have much weirder ones.

1st ever jersey: Konstantinov
2nd: Lidstrom
3rd: Larkin
4th: Ty Bertuzzi

Pretty much didn't buy any for a long time when I had #5 (cause how can you beat that?). Then the wings tanked after 2009 and I got excited about early Larkin - and Lids was retired - so I got that one. Now there's a 2uzzi sweater waiting for me under the tree.

Id still love a Konstantinov jersey!  I started off with my first jersey when I was 10, Im from Leaf Nation (less then an hour outside Toronto) and my dad was slightly pissed I jumped ship to the Wings-but he got my Yzerman jersey for christmas none the less.

#1: Yzerman- this man made me a wings fan

#2: Fedorov- these guys were my one two for many many years

#3: Zetterberg- I picked this up after his first playoff appearance.  Clearly this kid had that little something extra.

I still reallllly want a Datsyuk 2014 winter classic jersey, and am thinking of pulling the trigger on a Seider & Ned duo too.  Love these guys

15 hours ago, bIueadams said:

I feel like mine is semi-odd, though I'm sure some of you R-slurs have much weirder ones.

Pretty much didn't buy any for a long time when I had #5 (cause how can you beat that?). Then the wings tanked after 2009 and I got excited about early Larkin - and Lids was retired - so I got that one. Now there's a 2uzzi sweater waiting for me under the tree.

I buy variants pretty regularly. I have around 25 or so Wings jerseys. Most are blanks, but I do have Yzerman, Lidstrom, Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Howard, Bernier, Larkin, and maybe a Fedorov.

On 12/22/2021 at 1:03 AM, bIueadams said:

I don't have as much as I'd like at all. A couple blanks, an Yzerman and a Datsyuk. 

I need Larkin and Seider next. I also have to get a Seider jersey for the dog. 

I have:

Datsyuk from the first WC

Zetterberg from the 2nd WC

2 Larkin, one for me and one for R2

I'm trying to decide between Seider and Raymond next, they both keep going back and forth as my favorite rookie. 

Edited by Rick D

Greektown is the best option I think, MGM and Motorcity kinda have no mans lands around them.

Gonna eat a polish village cafe and lafayette coney island at least twice. We can't possibly lose with that mojo.