• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

12/20 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Lightning 4

2 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

does it rhyme with Pylonsson?

The guy is literally not even an NHL worth D man anymore.  He is so bad. Was he on the for the 4th goal? I would be willing to bet someone he was

3 minutes ago, puckbags said:

The guy is literally not even an NHL worth D man anymore.  He is so bad. Was he on the for the 4th goal? I would be willing to bet someone he was

Best part is his $5 million+ contract and NTC. Guy wouldn't make most NHL teams rosters, but he's paid that well in Detroit. Maybe if he used his size and hit and fought it might make up for SOME of his talent shortage, but he's utterly useless in every way possible.

Just looked at the score.... another long night ahead. .... we obviously have nothing to hope this year.... team spirit lasting just one game.... blashill get the f**** out.

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

does it rhyme with Pylonsson?

Maybe, but if you can't achieve one, they make a blue pill for it.

Now you see why Datsyuk wanted out, and why Babs split. Holland has too much say in the lineup and lines, and hires pawns and puppets who don't challenge him. This is a sad day. But I'm out until the house is swept clean. I'll be here to be a contributing member, but I am 100% out of watching this s*** that Holland has assembled and has grossly overpaid. Sad day indeed...

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

So how are the Pistons this year? Basketball is a thing right now, isn't it?

Kidding aside, this is new territory for us, and this is excessively frustrating to watch and be a part of. I'm not bailing, but as a fan, this sucks. 

If you do bail, can I take over your mod duties?