• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2017 Draft

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

So you're saying he's big?

I'm saying we feel he's a real good player, obviously he's got some real good size, and that's something we feel we lack in our forward group, obviously he's real good on the power play, obviously he's a real good he's a good real obviously defensively responsible responsible defensively real good big body boy oh boy atta boy kiddo way to go kiddo bingo bango he's big and the Wings needed to get bigger up front and that's exactly what they did this is the power forward we've sorely needed he's a dynamic player who can do it all he's probably the next Holmstrom except bigger and better and he's real good and good real and y'know we feel he gives us a real good package of real good defensively good real defense power play net front real good real big body. Defensively responsible.

Just now, Dabura said:

I'm saying we feel he's a real good player, obviously he's got some real good size, and that's something we feel we lack in our forward group, obviously he's real good on the power play, obviously he's a real good he's a good real obviously defensively responsible responsible defensively real good big body boy oh boy atta boy kiddo way to go kiddo bingo bango he's big and the Wings needed to get bigger up front and that's exactly what they did this is the power forward we've sorely needed he's a dynamic player who can do it all he's probably the next Holmstrom except bigger and better and he's real good and good real and y'know we feel he gives us a real good package of real good defensively good real defense power play net front real good real big body. Defensively responsible.

Hi Ken Holland, how about less posting in these forums and more drafting actual good players, k thanks.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I like Holmstrom

3 minutes ago, e_prime said:

Honestly, I think Holland is s***ting his pants when it comes to anything these days.

Doesn't know how to operate in the the NHL.

...either that or it's the sake bombs and sapporo talking.

He has had the benefit of hiding behind a youth movement for years, where doing nothing is somehow looked at as the proper thing to do. He recently mentioned changes over the next 3,6,9 months making the team better, its like if he waits long enough things will just naturally get better. Every deadline, every chance to make upgrades go slowly by with never a word from him. What the hell is Chris thinking watching this idiot?

Who is this "we" you're talking about?

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I like Holmstrom

Exactly. Rasmussen is like Holmstrom -- but better. And by "like Holmstrom -- but better" I mean "not like Holmstrom, but that's how they're going to spin it."

WE NEEDZ THE NETS FRONTS. ABBY FAILED. SHEAHANAHAHAN FAILED. HELP US RASMUSSEN, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

NETZ FRONTS. GRITZ. SIZE. POWAH FAWUD.

2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Exactly. Rasmussen is like Holmstrom -- but better. And by "like Holmstrom -- but better" I mean "not like Holmstrom, but that's how they're going to spin it."

WE NEEDZ THE NETS FRONTS. ABBY FAILED. SHEAHANAHAHAN FAILED. HELP US RASMUSSEN, YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE.

Rasmussen respeks da systum 

Right! He's like holmstrom but he can skate, and has hands, and isn't like holmstrom... or something 

19 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Really should have traded back if we weren't going to take Vilardi.

But to play devil's advocate, the main criticisms of our forward group has been our anemic PP, lack of size, and ability to play at the net. All things that Rasmussen addresses better than probably anyone available.

Basically this. 

I like the pick.

Ya'll are cray. Sick of getting small wingers and skinny centers. We got added a dimension we lack. This league has turned into a special teams + dirty goals league. 

Edited by kickazz

1 minute ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Rasmussen respeks da systum 

Just now, amato said:

Right! He's like holmstrom but he can skate, and has hands, and isn't like holmstrom... or something 

Rasmussen doesn't respek da system. Da system respeks Rasmussen.

Rasmussen isn't like Holmstrom. Holmstrom was like Rasmussen.

The Red Wings didn't pick Rasmussen. Rasmussen picked the Red Wings.