• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2017 Draft

Rate this topic

I am one who thinks you if you believe you found a gem in the draft (ie. Lindstrom) you don't hope he is available later, you grab him. Now with that being said, I can't say if I like or don't like a kid I first heard about 5min ago, but with over half of the elite D-men in this league being taken 2nd round or later, I hope going against the "safe pick" will be a benefit here.

I am not saying this kid is a gem, what I am saying is that if the Wings feel he is, the pick is a good pick.

Only time will tell.

As soon as I saw Hauge was taken, my thoughts and prayer went out to you @LeftWinger

3 minutes ago, kliq said:

I am one who thinks you if you believe you found a gem in the draft (ie. Lindstrom) you don't hope he is available later, you grab him. Now with that being said, I can't say if I like or don't like a kid I first heard about 5min ago, but with over half of the elite D-men in this league being taken 2nd round or later, I hope going against the "safe pick" will be a benefit here.

I am not saying this kid is a gem, what I am saying is that if the Wings feel he is, the pick is a good pick.

Only time will tell.

As soon as I saw Hauge was taken, my thoughts and prayer went out to you @LeftWinger

No it isn't a good pick. Because it's not keyboard GM/Scout approved. We know better. 

4 minutes ago, kliq said:

Only time will tell.

Meh, not much you can do if someone gets him before you have a chance to pass him up...

Just now, LeftWinger said:

Meh, not much you can do if someone gets him before you have a chance to pass him up...

Thats not the LeftWinger we all love and know....here let me pour fuel on the fire. What his LV offered to swap picks with Holland for a 5th rounder and Helm and Holland said no. Lets discuss.

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

No it isn't a good pick. Because it's not keyboard GM/Scout approved. We know better. 

But he won 3 championships as a child! You can mock hardware all you want kickazz, but you are just a keyboard expert who doesn't understand intangibles!