• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/27 GDT : Sabres vs Red Wings : 7:30 PM ET

In honour to Mickey Redmond's Birthday  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for the GDT, much appreciated, looks good.

3 games in 3 nights with a core of elder statesmen. Oh, brother.. I guess Z and Kronwall is going to sit in game 2.

Do we have anyone noticeable returning?

All that aside, we should get this one at home. Just bump Eichel and O'Reilly a lil, let them sweat it. It's what I'd do right from the get-go. Don't be alarmed by the forecheck, just play the d-to-d pass and then play it out nicely and all things Red will be real fine.

3 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

Thanks for the GDT, much appreciated, looks good.

3 games in 3 nights with a core of elder statesmen. Oh, brother.. I guess Z and Kronwall is going to sit in game 2.

Do we have anyone noticeable returning?

All that aside, we should get this one at home. Just bump Eichel and O'Reilly a lil, let them sweat it. It's what I'd do right from the get-go. Don't be alarmed by the forecheck, just play the d-to-d pass and then play it out nicely and all things Red will be real fine.

Abby, Helm and Green are expected to be back soon, so perhaps we'll have that.

Oreilly is out due to an apendectomy

5 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

Wheres "Have a ginger ale!"

Right there^ ;)

Edited by NerveDamage

22 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Oreilly is out with an apendectomy

Hope it wasn't the christmas food and that he will recover nicely. However, in all bluntness, that removes a huge weapon from their arsenal and for that I am grateful.

Edited by Jacksoni

Nick Jensen a career AHL'er is on our first pairing? 

I understand the logic of putting our worst guy with our best guy, but doesn't that give us a glaring hole on our first pairing? If I am on Buffalo's top line, I would be loving this.

16 minutes ago, frankgrimes said:

Sabres are in town so it's a chance to watch Eichel.

Eichel has this weird stance/posture when skating where hes like always standing up straight. I mean i guess it works for him, but he looks like a weirdo curly headed bender out there.

Too bad ROR is out. Hes my fav on that team. Rarely ever makes mistakes, well rounded text book hockey, no flash.

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs
Double post. Stupid dog stepped on the phone.

59 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Eichel has this weird stance/posture when skating where hes like always standing up straight. I mean i guess it works for him, but he looks like a weirdo curly headed bender out there.

Too bad ROR is out. Hes my fav on that team. Rarely ever makes mistakes, well rounded text book hockey, no flash.

I like the reason for your post edit.