• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Wings @ Leafs Alumni Game

Fisher, Lids, Koslov, Larionov, Shanny, Brown, Maltby, LaPointe, Mickey, DINO!!, Chellie, DMac, Kocur, Ozzie, Hodson, Drapes, Legace, Murph, Coffey!!, and last but not least, HOMER!!

I always cringe when Cujo plays against us. We treated him very badly.  Other than that, Leafs have a nice lineup as well, but no Sundin. Sittler is the captain.

Currently out running errands with my wife but I hope to get home for at least part of the game.  Hopefully our alums kick the crap out of the Leats alums.

it is kind of ironic that Shanny is playing considering his current position.  I don't think an own goal on his part would be accidental (as he rips off his jersey to reveal a Toronto jersey NwO style), but I don't see it happening.  Let's Go Wings!

Drapes hooked like crazy by two guys going in for a shot. He misses his penalty shot as well.

These guys are all having a great time. The only one who's on edge is Ozzie. I wonder how long it's been since he's played...

LaPointe got off a nice shot, but no goals ten minutes into the first.

Hodson in net for Wings second half of 1st.

1 minute ago, sether said:

Did Ozzie play in the Wings-Avs alumni game? I remember he played the alumni game at Comerica.

I don't think he did. He's not on the original roster release anyway.

43 minutes ago, vladdy16 said:

Fisher, Lids, Koslov, Larionov, Shanny, Brown, Maltby, LaPointe, Mickey, DINO!!, Chellie, DMac, Kocur, Ozzie, Hodson, Drapes, Legace, Murph, Coffey!!, and last but not least, HOMER!!

I always cringe when Cujo plays against us. We treated him very badly.  Other than that, Leafs have a nice lineup as well, but no Sundin. Sittler is the captain.

Homer with the GWG!

Just now, vladdy16 said:

50 year anniversary celebration of Leafs Cup win. They have quite a few players from the '67 team there. It's surprising how many of these names I'm familiar with.

I was thinking the same thing.

3 minutes ago, vladdy16 said:

Wings score! Lids, of course.

Larionov with the breakaway and goal number 2!

I am more and more convinced Lidström could do a back-to-back playing on our second line tomorrow.

Second best defenseman of all time while our defense is horrendous.. I hope I'm not the only one dreaming.