• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

01/01 GDT : Red Wings vs Maple Leafs : Centennial Classic : 3:00 PM ET

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I think they said they're only doing the first 33. Thankfully.

still stupid... they started at 100... so they're not going to tell us who the top 30 players are supposed to be?  I guess I will go do laundry while I wait, and enjoy whatever portion of the game NBC shows on a channel I can actually access... what a mess.

2 minutes ago, brett said:

yeah whats the actually start time damn

sometimes not within the broadcast time alloted by NBC...

Just now, puckloo39 said:

still stupid... they started at 100... so they're not going to tell us who the top 30 players are supposed to be?  I guess I will go do laundry while I wait, and enjoy whatever portion of the game NBC shows on a channel I can actually access... what a mess.

The NHL can't do anything right. And this is why we can't have nice things.

P.S. Today's the last day of the NFL regular season. So, y'know, tons and tons and tons of people are going to be watching outdoor NHL action, believe you me.

/snark

Just now, Dabura said:

P.S. Today's the last day of the NFL regular season. So, y'know, tons and tons and tons of people are going to be watching outdoor NHL action, believe you me.

/snark

Hockey absolutely does NOT matter to most... enjoy the football (yuck)   I, for one, don't care about any sport that does not involve a puck and a stick.  :lol:

Just now, Dabura said:

/snark

Yep.  The league doesn't care, though.  They should have put both outdoor games on tomorrow.

Hockey absolutely does NOT matter to most... enjoy the football (yuck)   I, for one, don't care about any sport that does not involve a puck and a stick.  :lol:

I'm a Chiefs fan, so I'm turning the channel as soon as that game begins.  

Don't get me wrong, hockey's basically my only sport (never been big on football). I'm just saying the NHL is stupid and should feel great shame.

28 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

Won't be able to watch much of this game.  The NHL made a mistake putting it on the same day as the finale of the NFL regular season.  

More like the NFL made a mistake by having their season finale the same day as the outdoor game.  

No Fox-Sports-Detroit feed? I can only see NBC, Sports Network and some frenchie channel. I need me some Mickey for this one...

Edit: Ice looks good tho.

Edited by Jacksoni

In other news, Mantha is one big son of a gun. :wub:

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Well probably better than having Ken Daniels and one of the Leafs announcers.  Seemed to be just a competition of "Our team is better than your team" broadcast.

Pee-air will praise which ever team is winning....