• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

01/01 GDT : Red Wings vs Maple Leafs : Centennial Classic : 3:00 PM ET

Lol.... worthless fight in the end... oops sorry we got a point!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

Handshake preview of the playoffs??? Or not we won't be there this year!!!

Envoyé de mon SM-A310F en utilisant Tapatalk

Just now, GoalieManPat said:

Whats wrong with that? The kid is tearing it up and not acting like a prissy little s*** like Crosby when he came into the league. 

Because there are other players out there?  Don't need to hear his name 1,000 during a game.  Do you enjoy that?  Sorry I take it he's good.  It has nothing to do with his attitude.

Just now, Hockeymom1960 said:

Because there are other players out there?  Don't need to hear his name 1,000 during a game.  Do you enjoy that?  Sorry I take it he's good.  It has nothing to do with his attitude.

There are but stars always get talked about more. If Detroit had any you wouldnt mind them getting talked about 1000 times a game would ya.

Why no review of the OT goal? They took 5 minutes to see if the tying goal went in before the buzzer and then there is contact by the Leafs player BEFORE the puck enters the crease and we get nothing...could they make it any less obvious who the "hero" was supposed to be?

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

It is NBC's fault (not the kid's) but if they keep this up, I could come to hate AUSTIN MATTHEWS the same way I hate Crosby,  Mantha and Larkin are as good, but they are Wings... so...

12 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Steve Ott is not our problem.

Steve Ott is absolutely part of the problem. Maybe less so now than he was at the start of the season, as we're missing some key players. But the fact that Mantha didn't make the team out of camp and Ott and Miller did just speaks to a larger problem with the Wings. To which someone will say, "Yeah, but you don't want a player like Mantha playing on the fourth line." To which I say, "He never had to play on the fourth line. When healthy, this team could roll four scoring lines. (No Ott, no Miller.) But they insist on doubling down on outdated strategies. Because DEFENSE! And GRIT! And KILLING PENALTIES! And BLOCKING SHOTS! And WINNING FACEOFFS! And VETERAN LEADERSHIP! And COMPETE LEVEL! And BOY OH BOY DOES STEVE OTT GIVE IT HIS ALL. EVERY TIME HE FIGHTS YOU CAN SEE THE EFFECT IT HAS ON HIS TEAM. BOY OH BOY. GRIT. BOY OH BOY."