• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

01/04 GDT : Red Wings vs Ducks : 10:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Since we are playing the "Mighty" Ducks  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gotta be honest...I've pretty much accepted the fact that the Wings won't make the playoffs this season so instead of watching the Wings game - I'll be tuning into the Canada/Sweden game to see which one of those teams will face (and lose) to 'Murica tomorrow night.

As a Canadian, I was very please with our play. Unlike you, I believe we have a good chance to win this year. My only fear is our goalie although Hart played very well and if he plays this way tomorrow, WE win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

What a pass Ericsson!

thats 1 of 3 (minimum) on Mrazek... let's hope it stays at 1! His rebound control looks so off 

So you obviously know nothing about being a goalie. Mrazek made a really good save on the 1st shot and there is no way to control the rebound on a scoring chance so in close like that. Our defense turned the puck over so many times that period when there was no pressure on them it was ridiculous. Mrazek has kept us in this game so far.

5 minutes ago, Y19 said:

Canadians player =\= "Canadian" player    :bye:

Gallagher from montreal canadiEns has scored few goals like that, surprisingly they have been allowed. against the wings, obviously.

1 minute ago, miksteri said:

Gallagher from montreal canadiEns has scored few goals like that, surprisingly they have been allowed. against the wings, obviously.

You would throw me under the bus on a spelling error after i defended you?  Wow, this season is getting on everyone's nerves!  :lol: