• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

01/04 GDT : Red Wings vs Ducks : 10:30 PM ET

Rate this topic

Since we are playing the "Mighty" Ducks  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, Wingnut1989 said:

howard the duck

LGRW

for a second there I thought of Community's Jim the duck

23 minutes ago, Jacksoni said:

I can see it now.. This is where it all ends. And ultimately we are reborn through pain and misery.

Like the Phoenix, we will rise from the Blash's

Loving the originality of your GDTs Nerve, the silly polls, the shout-outs to the LGW Member's birthdays, it all has a lot of personality and makes me smile. In a dismal year, you bring these forums a bright light and great humor. Thank you!

I'll be awake for this one, as painful as it may turn out. LGW, Ott with a pair of PP goals, Sheahan and Jensen with the other two, and a 4-3 OT win (with Mrazek's obligatory 3 goals against).

36 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Gotta be honest...I've pretty much accepted the fact that the Wings won't make the playoffs this season so instead of watching the Wings game - I'll be tuning into the Canada/Sweden game to see which one of those teams will face (and lose) to 'Murica tomorrow night.

I've had the opposite. I really started enjoying watching the games and the young kids after I stopped stressing about the streak. Hockey is almost relaxing again.

Jensen is not an NHL hockey player there's not much more to it. Smith is channeling his inner 2013 playoffs self. These two are destroying what looked like a good start to the game. It's only a matter of time before one of them blows this game open

Edited by joesuffP