• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/5 GDT - Red Wings at Kings - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

So, I'm actually watching tonight. Looks like Blashill has stumbled upon some good line combos. Glenny looks good back on the 4th, eh? I love 62, 51, 72. One change I make, drop Tatar to the 3rd with Sheahan and Nyquist. Move Larkin up with Z and Mantha. 

39 - 40 - 71

72 - 51 - 62

14 - 15 - 21

20 - 41 - 29

Edited by LeftWinger

1 minute ago, LeftWinger said:

So, I'm actually watching tonight. Looks like Blashill has stumbled upon some good line combos. Glenny looks good back on the 4th, eh? I love 62, 51, 72. One change I make, drop Tatar to the 3rd with Sheahan and Nyquist. Move Larkin up either Z and Mantha. 

39 - 40 - 71

72 - 51 - 62

14 - 15 - 21

20 - 41 - 29

I was gonna say "isn't Larkin playing with Nyq and Sheahan?"but realized later those are your lineups. Blash might be lurkin around the forum, and getting some ideas. like his lines so far, and yes Glendening loks better in the 4th, even Miller has stepped up his game tonight.

What I don't understand is, Blashill can scratch AA to send him a message, yet never scratches Nyquist, Tatar or Sheahan to send them the same message. Here's to hoping Abby and Helm are out for the season, not because I wish ill will on to them, but I know damn right that AA and Mantha will be the ones scratched, not Nyquist or Tatar. 

5 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

What I don't understand is, Blashill can scratch AA to send him a message, yet never scratches Nyquist, Tatar or Sheahan to send them the same message. Here's to hoping Abby and Helm are out for the season, not because I wish ill will on to them, but I know damn right that AA and Mantha will be the ones scratched, not Nyquist or Tatar. 

Trade Bait