• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/5 GDT - Red Wings at Kings - 10:30 PM EST

Rate this topic

7 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

I'll tell you why the PP stinks, you got Nyquist on one unit and Tatar on another. They can't score at all, they're going to hinder the PP even more...bet you if you put the 72, 51, 62 line out there tonight on the PP, they score.

I don't know, I don't like how they set up for the PP, there's no puck cycling, no element of surprise, just simple passes that can't fool anybody. they need to find a style for the PP, imh(and uninformed)o

Several things going on tonight that all of us have wanted to see:

1. AA in the top 6

2. Larkin playing as a C

3. The 5 youngest D (DD is 26) all playing

A month or so ago I talked about that MANtha is not a net front player, that he needs to be playing in the slot. He is a sniper. Well that is where he has been getting his goals. All of his goals come from 10ft to 25ft from the net in the slot.

Now if we would bench Nyquist for a few games for Jurco, we would be about as good as we can get atm.

5 hours ago, puckloo39 said:

First NHL shut out for Coreau!!!   Wings win -- and I could not be more proud of them.  I just knew this was the game they would turn it all around.  Sooo happy!!

LGRW!!!  :wub:

What the hell just happened? Who are these guys, I'm very confused. My girlfriend asked me what I was mumbling about, going around here in the morning after having watched the first period repeating "Wings are leading 3 - nothing after the first..".

Great game but this schizophrenic stuff is getting to me.

Great game last night. Now the hard part. Keeping that going in our next game. We have had good games before this season only to be followed up with complete stinkers. Can we get 2 good efforts in a row? Something that is ENTIRELY on the coaching staff.