• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT : Red Wings at San Jose Sharks, 10:30 EST

2 hours ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

And so the endless cycle of life comes to an end - meaningless and grim. Why did they live and why did they die? No reason. . . . For in the end, nature is horrific and teaches us nothing. (Futurama, Season 7 Episode 13)

thanks for the GDT,  Mikey!   The sharkie has a broken stick, that is a penalty... let's go, Wings - power play!!   I expect the same Wings tonight, and the same stellar goaltending as we saw in the L.A. game.

I believe!   Our Wings have turned the corner, it's a brand new year... let's go, boys!!   We love you!!   :yahoo:

Thanks for the game day thread, always a nice pastime. Yesterday night we won somewhat convincingly against LA, 4-nothing. AA looked mighty fine, Mantha was sharp. Vanek deadly around the crease.

Y'all know what that means, following the trend. Tonight I think we will be cooked, and cooked royally.

I'm at a spot that I don't mind losing, since we are closing in on a top 5 pick but sure look forward to the game and hope that we burn them sharks.

Let's go Wings! Gustav, score one damnit.

Awesome GDT Hockeytown, as usual. And great contribution by hockeymom, hopefully these are omens on what's coming. 

Great day for "our" Detroit teams visiting the west coast since the Lions will be facing the Seahorks today too. Hope Stafford has a good game, but, most important that, our boyz in red have some shark soup.

Really excited to see what our "2 goats and a kid" line (62-51-72) will do tonight. Hope AntMan continues scoring and shows both KFH and Blash why he should never go back to GR.

FanaticU has a $50 usd discount on Red Wings jerseys, even the Centennial Classic ones(blank and selected players) I'm thinking on getting a AA Centennial.

Go Lions!!! and LGRW!!!

16 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Coreau again? Nice! I hope it doesn't affect Petr too much though...

I think Petr will be fine.  You have to go with the hot goalie right now.  It's not like we're winning many games so we take what we can while we can.

Coreau needs to work on his glove. Blashill should have played mrazek tonight anyway. He played good his last game and should have won had the team shown up. He is the goalie the wings want to get going so when he finally does what does blashill do? Sits him for a week. Nonetheless i expect him to start the 2nd. 

Apart from that our team defense continues to be horrible. Hopefully blashill is fired by the end of this trip.