• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/7 GDT : Red Wings at San Jose Sharks, 10:30 EST

These goals are not on our defensemen. The goals are on the defensive system-playing the F's far to low and our AHL goalie. There is a reason why Coreau's save % has been sub .900 so far.

As for the system, if Sheahan-playing RW was up covering the point like wingers should be he doesn't knock the puck in. On the plus side maybe that gets him going! LOL But the Sharks are a team with several big bombers on their BL. Our wingers have to be there to block those shots or force them to pass.

28 minutes ago, Richdg said:

These goals are not on our defensemen. The goals are on the defensive system-playing the F's far to low and our AHL goalie. There is a reason why Coreau's save % has been sub .900 so far.

As for the system, if Sheahan-playing RW was up covering the point like wingers should be he doesn't knock the puck in. On the plus side maybe that gets him going! LOL But the Sharks are a team with several big bombers on their BL. Our wingers have to be there to block those shots or force them to pass.

I agree. This team consistently looks lost. They can never set up nice plays, they cant cycle the puck. There is just absolutely no chemistry. Guys dont know when to shoot. Half the time they cant even get themselves open to shoot. Thats on the coaching. I thoroughly believe that if we had a good coach our record would be better than it is. Blashill totally needs to go- its so painfully obvious.

Through 2 periods of a game we are 2 goals behind, AA is 9th in ice time. Only Ott, Glendening, and Vanek-yes Vanek, have less ice time. I mean after all AA and Vanek just scored 3 goals in the last game why should they be in the top 6 in F ice time...... Miller, Sheahan, and Nyquist need that ice time.

7 minutes ago, GoalieManPat said:

AA sat for most of the period. Gets put out and scores. Blash your an idiot. I actually want you to keep sitting him to give Miller more minutes. Pile on the losses and get your ass fired.

Really? He was benched? It's time for coach to go.