• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/10 GDT - Red Wings at Blackhawks - 8:30 PM EST

Welcome back Abby and Green, lines look solid. Would like to see Larkin on the top there instead of Nyquist, but we will see how it turns out. 

Mrazek likely in, LGW!

Lines do look good. Would still like Jurco over Miller, but the top 9 looks like it could do some damage if everyone's going. I'll bet the idea of moving Tatar down is to give Larkin a quality scorer (Though of course Tats has not been in top form).

Hope Green helps out that weak PP and Mrazek plays as well as he did his last game in.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

Welcome back Abby and Green. We have a d man who can make an 12 foot pass now so thats good. Just need Helm back, figure out how bad we really are and start evaluating options or...............................win 15 of our next 20 and get back in it. 

33 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

This game will get ugly I think very fast. Mrazek will give up about 6 tonight. Why can't they just automatically give 2 pts to Hawks and save the embarrassment?

Thats the spirit 

3 hours ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Welcome back Abby and Green, lines look solid. Would like to see Larkin on the top there instead of Nyquist, but we will see how it turns out. 

Mrazek likely in, LGW!

Nice GDT by the way. Simple and effective.  Wings win 8-3

48 minutes ago, wingfan1991 said:

This game will get ugly I think very fast. Mrazek will give up about 6 tonight. Why can't they just automatically give 2 pts to Hawks and save the embarrassment?

why would you save it?

I'd rather have whoever runs Olympia Entertainment now, out there while chickenhawk fans chanting "little caesars, little caesars, you suuuuuck!!!"

that said. this game can go both ways, it all depends on Wings.

Edited by ami

4 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Sheeesh listen to some of you *****.....I don't know why some of you don't go find another team to cheer instead of all the negativity.  

GO WINGS!!!

all the rest are worse, much worse :)

Edited by ami

1 hour ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

We need to all suffer together in a positive way :lol:

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."

-Benjamin Franklin, In the Continental Congress just before signing the Declaration of Independence

13 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Not excited that Sheahan plays yet again, while Ott, probably our best PK and energy guy gets to sit out. 

Sheahan has done NOTHING to earn a regular place on this team. He's a minus 16 with no goals.

Incredibly scary that his stats are that bad