• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/18 GDT - Red Wings vs Bruins - 8:00 PM EST

16 minutes ago, kliq said:

I get the logic of Larkin playing 3C if they want him to work on his 2 way game. What is the logic of him playing 3RW with Sheahan as the 3C?

I think that 3rd and 4th line will have a lot of tinkering as the night goes on.  For the love of everything can just 1 puck go in the net off a random Riley Shaehan body part. 

17 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

On my way to the Joe. I've got a feeling Sheahan will get points tonight. Hope AntMan and AA get on the scoresheet as well.

LGRW!!!

You are excellent luck for them, my friend.  Keep up the good work... and wink at Coreau for me, willya? ;) 

I can't wait to see what your ninja magic trick was to make Tinky show up!   LGWR!!!!

20 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

On my way to the Joe. I've got a feeling Sheahan will get points tonight. Hope AntMan and AA get on the scoresheet as well.

LGRW!!!

Have fun, and remember, win or lose we are all going to blame you LGRW

The inner realist is coming out, the Bruins have had a swift kick in the butt from their coach and are expected to have a good game tonight and come out flying. There is heavy pressure on their end to perform after the last game, and I think the more skilled Bruins squad shows up. Unless it's another shooting gallery kind of game and we can match the offense, i'm predicting a relatively lopsided B's win tonight.

Don't hate me... I still want our boys to win, but how this game is stacked up it's heavily in Boston's favor. 

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

The inner realist is coming out, the Bruins have had a swift kick in the butt from their coach and are expected to have a good game tonight and come out flying. There is heavy pressure on their end to perform after the last game, and I think the more skilled Bruins squad shows up. Unless it's another shooting gallery kind of game and we can match the offense, i'm predicting a relatively lopsided B's win tonight.

Don't hate me... I still want our boys to win, but how this game is stacked up it's heavily in Boston's favor. 

I agree, but it appears we have nothing that motivates us unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

I agree, but it appears we have nothing that motivates us unfortunately. 

If only NerveDamage packed his pink tutu and his pom poms.. a goofy dance and cheer on the zamboni would motivate our boys.