• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Game Day Threads moving forward

Rate this topic

Hey there everyone - 

I've been absent lately due to my schoolwork as well as my work on Detroit Sports Nation. Just so everyone knows, I'm still around and will be moving forward, but I'd really like to thank NerveDamage and MabusIncarnate for their work on our GDT's this year. You guys are the real MVP's. 

I'll still be around to make a GDT every now and again, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all truly appreciate the work they've put in to make LGW the great site it is. 

Thanks again and LetsGoWings!!

Mike (aka Hockeytown0001)

1 hour ago, Hockeytown0001 said:

Hey there everyone - 

I've been absent lately due to my schoolwork as well as my work on Detroit Sports Nation. Just so everyone knows, I'm still around and will be moving forward, but I'd really like to thank NerveDamage and MabusIncarnate for their work on our GDT's this year. You guys are the real MVP's. 

I'll still be around to make a GDT every now and again, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we all truly appreciate the work they've put in to make LGW the great site it is. 

Thanks again and LetsGoWings!!

Mike (aka Hockeytown0001)

Thank you for all the GDT's you've done!!

Hey, hey Hockeytown!!!

Mike, your amazing gdts, the artwork and dedication you've put in them are the main reason I became a regular member around here. My first convo was with you, asking you about how could I contribute making gdts, since I felt it was one of the coolest things ever. From then on, I've gotten to know the amazing styles of flashyG's, Mabus', and all of the others that post them whenever possible. Going a lil personal here but, after a really tough and depressing phase, being around here changed my life and gave me something to keep going, and most importantly, the one thing I always needed, a hockey community, and now, a few dear friends. So I thank You for that. 

Love what you guys do at DSN and I wish You the best in this and all of the endeavours to come. You're amazing, dude!

LetsGoWings! and LetsGoMike!!!

Edited by NerveDamage

Mikey you have been the backbone of GDT creation for as long as I can remember and have put forward countless hours to support this site and put your creations selflessly into our community. We will drive forward and keep the tradition going strong, not many sites have the creative prowess that ours does when it comes to GDTs and Photoshop Wars, and it truly sets us apart from many other fan sites. With Nerve stepping up huge this season I need to do my part as well and get back on the ball of making some stronger efforts to keep up with it going forward.

We still urge all of you, even if you have zero experience with it, to give it a shot and make your mark on the site and have your own GDT enshrined forever in the LGW archives. We've seen some great efforts in the past and i'd like to see more out of you guys, and i'll fire up my dusty software and try to develop something new here in the next couple weeks. 

Thanks for all the support and LGW!