• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Y19

1/22 GDT: Rangers at Red Wings, 12:30 EST

They were out there for a long time, Z and Larkin were only the 2nd get of players Blashill played. Zucchini just got on the ice, that's how he seemed to appear out of nowhere. 40, 71 and 25 were all gased. This lose is all on Blashill for keeping his two best goal scorers off the ice for the end of the game and ot.

I know they were out there too long however Larkin effort against the boards was embarrassing, it didn't require much effort at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same old Blash at the end of the day, plays not to lose yes we got a point but this team isn't going anywhere this season , so go for the win in regulation Blash, how many goose eggs have we got already this season? These don't win games .

We have been shut out in 6 games and have scored just 1 in 9 other games , and have won 11 of our 47 games in regulation. Of those 47 games 17 have gone to OT. 

You could say we are a difficult team to beat, and on the other hand you could say we struggle to win. The end result is a .500 team that will miss the playoffs but have to many points for a top Ten draft pick. 

Just now, Andy Pred 48 said:

We have been shut out in 6 games and have scored just 1 in 9 other games , and have won 11 of our 47 games in regulation. Of those 47 games 17 have gone to OT. 

You could say we are a difficult team to beat, and on the other hand you could say we struggle to win. The end result is a .500 team that will miss the playoffs but have to many points for a top Ten draft pick. 

Yup. Great. We are even struggling to lose good. Hopefully something happens around the all-star break as in deciding the long-term direction of this team.

Have you noticed that ever Tatar changed his first name to sound like Tomash, he hasn't been as good as Tomas. I think we have another Guerimo Hernandez incident. I don't know Nyquist's excuse...

Extend Vanek AFTER the expansion draft.

Edited by LeftWinger

20 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Wings played a great game until Zetterberg decided to stay on the ice for 2 minutes.  Most guys have 30-45 seconds of stamina.  Zetterberg has 15 at this stage of his career.  How a veteran and captain makes that stupid OHL rookie move is beyond me.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the known universe who knows what a hockey "shift" is knows that you keep them short in the 3rd and OT.  I love Z, but damn.  Come on.

Hes no Drew Miller thats fersure

2 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Wings played a great game until Zetterberg decided to stay on the ice for 2 minutes.  Most guys have 30-45 seconds of stamina.  Zetterberg has 15 at this stage of his career.  How a veteran and captain makes that stupid OHL rookie move is beyond me.  EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the known universe who knows what a hockey "shift" is knows that you keep them short in the 3rd and OT.  I love Z, but damn.  Come on.

Should have waived him instead of Miller. But then Bill Berzeench woulda been upset with that move. 

AA, Mantha, and Helm all between 13 and 14 minutes. Sheahan and Tatar led all F/C's with 18 and 19. End results not a surprise. Just keep shelling out shifts to the guys struggling the most offensively. Great strategy to pull then out of their hole and start winning games.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Hey everybody! ...moment of silence for my boy Drew Miller, may the waives that took you, bring you to safe shores.

Can you believe that 4th line of us? Abby Glendening Helm, wow... for realzies? Talk about amazing. A bit hard to follow Blash's changeups mid game, but our lines looked really strong. DeKeyser looked a step behind for the whole game and was a bit of a surprise to see him on that first shift in the OT. Blash if you're reading this, please try and switch Green, or any other right hand defenseman for that matter, to the left point from time to time and you'll see magic happen. Much better flow and puck movement all around, specially Helm and Jensen. How come there's no AA on the PP? although he almost showed up on the PK with a breakaway. Great effort all around, but still a long way to go.

Our future looks bright and starts to take shape, it's just a matter of time for it to burst.

Got a couple of "that jersey is sick effing amazing" about my 91-92 Stevie Y, and felt proud about it. Next stop is Boston, go get 'em much needed 2 points boyz.

16 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

Hey everybody! ...moment of silence for my boy Drew Miller, may the waives that took you, bring you to safe shores.

Can you believe that 4th line of us? Abby Glendening Helm, wow... for realzies? Talk about amazing. A bit hard to follow Blash's changeups mid game, but our lines looked really strong. DeKeyser looked a step behind for the whole game and was a bit of a surprise to see him on that first shift in the OT. Blash if you're reading this, please try and switch Green, or any other right hand defenseman for that matter, to the left point from time to time and you'll see magic happen. Much better flow and puck movement all around, specially Helm and Jensen. How come there's no AA on the PP? although he almost showed up on the PK with a breakaway. Great effort all around, but still a long way to go.

Our future looks bright and starts to take shape, it's just a matter of time for it to burst.

Got a couple of "that jersey is sick effing amazing" about my 91-92 Stevie Y, and felt proud about it. Next stop is Boston, go get 'em much needed 2 points boyz.

Thats a cool sweater. I have a Konstantinov red army one i wear sometimes. I feel like a dirty soviet everytime i put it on but it always gets me mad compliments from other wings fans and opposing fans. Feels good man.

Why am i talking to you though, you were supposed to win for us today what happened?

21 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Thats a cool sweater. I have a Konstantinov red army one i wear sometimes. I feel like a dirty soviet everytime i put it on but it always gets me mad compliments from other wings fans and opposing fans. Feels good man.

Why am i talking to you though, you were supposed to win for us today what happened?

lol, there's no pleasing some people... haha, 8 out of 10 pts in the last five games and you'll still rant about getting me fired, er... I mean Blashill, ...getting Blashill fired.... LOOK!!!

Look at my avatar ..."awkward humming"

Edited by NerveDamage

Nothing to comment there but DeKe - he should get some muscles in post-seasoon, he´s too easy to beat. I can see a major difference between him and XO, who´s obviously in excelent physical shape and I can´t really remember single one battle he lost.