• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Y19

1/22 GDT: Rangers at Red Wings, 12:30 EST

Another GDT left for me?  Well, I'm up for it now.

LGW, beat the Rangers!  Stand by, it's an NBC game so ...

Detroit Red Wings

Left Wing Center Right Wing
Gustav Nyquist Henrik Zetterberg Anthony Mantha
Andreas Athanasiou Frans Nielsen Thomas Vanek
Tomas Tatar Riley Sheahan Dylan Larkin
Justin Abdelkader Darren Helm Luke Glendening
Left Defense Right Defense Starting Goalie
Danny DeKeyser Mike Green Jared Coreau
Jonathan Ericsson Xavier Ouellet Confirmed
Niklas Kronwall Nick Jensen

New York Rangers

Left Wing Center Right Wing
Chris Kreider Derek Stepan Mats Zuccarello
Rick Nash Mika Zibanejad Pavel Buchnevich
Michael Grabner Kevin Hayes J.T. Miller
Jimmy Vesey Oscar Lindberg Brandon Pirri
Left Defense Right Defense Starting Goalie
Ryan McDonagh Dan Girardi Henrik Lundqvist
Nick Holden Kevin Klein Confirmed
Brady Skjei Adam Clendening  
Edited by Y19

Cant believe mrazek isnt starting. Shows you what an idiot blashill is. Mrazek is the only reason we got 3 of the past 4 points. Blashill even said mrazek was excellent last game so its ridiculous that he doesnt just roll with him while he keeps playing well. I wish president trump would just kick blashill out of the country since god knows kenny will never do anything.

2 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

Cant believe mrazek isnt starting. Shows you what an idiot blashill is. Mrazek is the only reason we got 3 of the past 4 points. Blashill even said mrazek was excellent last game so its ridiculous that he doesnt just roll with him while he keeps playing well. I wish president trump would just kick blashill out of the country since god knows kenny will never do anything.

Coreau is rock solid this season and one of our more positive surprises. In fact he did make a strong case for being the starter over Mrazek. While you can blame Blashill for many mistakes this isn't one.

1 minute ago, Y19 said:

Oh no!  My local NBC station is cutting out for weather alerts.  How can my physical safety POSSIBLY be more important than keeping up with the Wings?  :nono:

Stay save !

3 minutes ago, wings_fanatic said:

I'd have done the same. For two reasons:

1.) Two huge divisional games coming up before the break. Back to back in Boston and the day after Toronto at home. You absolutely want Mrazek in net in both of those games as Howard won't be back before the break.

2.) Game today isn't gonna be a good one for any goalies confidence. Rags scored less than 4 goals in only one of their last six contests.

Broken stick forces the delay of game penalty.  C'mon Wings, show us you've fixed this PP (hope you HAVE fixed it).  I like how the graphic for PP rank doesn't even have a number.  It just says "LAST".

Edited by Y19

4 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Cannot stress enough how much better the 4th line looks and the team in general. 

Helm for Miller = huge upgrade

Kronwall for Marchenko = huge upgrade

If only we could swap Jurco in for Sheahan and Lashoff in for Ericsson... 

Corrected it for you. Sproul was brutal recently.

Edited by poel

Nice pressure at the end, but I'm pretty happy to get out of that period with the 0-0 tie intact.  Our local weather guesser stole that ENTIRE 1st period.  If it weren't for streaming, I'd be more sour than a Belle Tire Sour Play right now!