• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/24 GDT - Red Wings at Bruins - 7:00 PM EST

Silver Fox's back!!!...but at what cost?

Hope he plays hard now that he has the chance. I'll be wearing my MSU jersey hoping him an Abby have a great game and maybe put some points up on the board.

Can't say I Iike the lines, since Blash'll be changing them a lot throughout the game, and who knows what we might end up seeing. There are more than 2 points on the line tonight, but I expect our boyz to go out and get that much needed W.

LGRW!

Edited by NerveDamage

They've been doing better with getting points recently, but they need to get regulation wins, especially against division teams to gain the most ground possible.  If they lose, at least keep getting the OT point.

Miller is going to be fired up.  Hopefully Jurco actually produces.  He can complain all he wants, but he has had plenty of opportunity and not taken advantage.  Sheahan needs to get off the 0-fer slump already.

Doing a late dinner at a friend's house so I will likely miss most of this one.  I haven't been on much recently due to real-life stuff but I have been here in spirit.

Let's Go Wings!

Typical blasill start to a game. Uninspired, bad giveaways, losing every battle, no shots. If only we had a decent coach.

Love how AA gets our goal... The guy blashill the idiot barely plays for no reason. He will probably be benched for that.

Edited by wings_fanatic

Just checked TSN online.  Still no shots past the halfway point?  WTF.  How big of a backpack does Coreau have to wear to carry them?  Grossly unacceptable.

Wake up guys, and Let's Go Wings!