• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

1/24 GDT - Red Wings at Bruins - 7:00 PM EST

Thats one of the better games ive seen a goalie play while still not having a great game. I mean he made over 40 saves so he obviously played good and for a while kept us in the game. But man does his rebound control need a lot of work. And he should have stopped that ot goal.

At the end of the day we lose largely because of coaching. Why is sheahan playing in ot? What th frick is with dekeyser playing? He flat out sucks offensively. Id legit think ericsson is better offensively. A good coach would know what players to put out. 

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

And Dr. Zhivago ends the game.

This team can never get it to the shootout.  They need to stop putting trash like DeKeyser and Abdelkader on in OT.

I'm trying to figure out where Blashill thinks either of those guys would be effective 3 on 3.  Z, Mantha, Green and then AA, Jensen, Nielsen and then Gus, Tats, Green again.  It's not that hard. 

Just now, F.Michael said:

I'm sure Blashill hast his 'reasons'...Just not sure what they are.

See post above.  They're trying to burn the clock and win in a shootout.  Either that or Blashill actually thinks DeKeyser and Abdelkader are good offensive players (which is scary)

Horrible goal to give up! 2 goals reviewed and both count... hate the Bruins (what I say about Pastranak), this loss stung regardless of the point. Shots indicate we didn't deserve even 1 but still f the Bruins! We stand what chance against douchebags tomorrow night? 

Edited by wingfan1991

the Wings lame mentality sometimes reminds me of Rick Moranis when he played a defense attorney in Ghostbusters II, and as he's getting shredded by the DA, his only response is, "C'mon, we're both lawyers!"

I wonder if Blash often looks over to the other team's bench and thinks, "C'mon, we're both hockey coaches! Why you gotta be so mean and make it hard on my team?"

The other issue here that Blashill is not realizing but not only do we need the 2 points we need the ROW's. We will never win any tiebreakers if we keep trying to win in shootouts.