• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2017 NHLTrade Deadline Discussion

Rate this topic

Simple, do the Wings Buy to try to make the playoffs or SELL to get draft picks and rebuild.  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was hyping Sheahan's trade value before it was cool to hype Sheahan's trade value.

On 2/21/2017 at 11:29 AM, Dabura said:

Sheahan traded to Edmonton for McDavid.

I think Edmonton won this trade.

Time to step up your game, professional rumormongers. #Gunning4YerJobz

11 minutes ago, BobL said:

Anyone else think that them recalling Miller means that Sheahan is gone?  Or is that too specific, and it could mean Vanek or Sheahan?

I'm thinking he was just recalled to replace Jurco as the healthy scratch.

Anyone else really hoping Vanek is a healthy scratch tomorrow night? I'm nervous as hell that he will play and get injured...

11 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm for keeping Sheahan. Don't know what is up with him this year, but he's proven to be a solid forward in the past, and should get better with age if he can put this hiccup season behind him.

I agree. But what if the rumors are true and you're offered a 1st round pick. Do you take it? What about a 2nd? I don't think I'd go any lower than a 2nd...

48 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I'm for keeping Sheahan. Don't know what is up with him this year, but he's proven to be a solid forward in the past, and should get better with age if he can put this hiccup season behind him.

To my eye, he's looked half a step too slow this season. I'm wondering if maybe he bulked up too much in the offseason and it's thrown off his game.

19 minutes ago, Dabura said:

To my eye, he's looked half a step too slow this season. I'm wondering if maybe he bulked up too much in the offseason and it's thrown off his game.

Could very well be a thing. I any case, training this summer needs to be adjusted. Team didn't seem ready to play from the onset of the season,

17 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Khan - "Blashill said he'll dress best 20 players available tomorrow. So no plans on holding out player who might be traded."

F***! Really wish Vanek would be healthy scratched...

Yeah it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to play anyone we know is getting dealt. 

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

Khan - "Blashill said he'll dress best 20 players available tomorrow. So no plans on holding out player who might be traded."

F***! Really wish Vanek would be healthy scratched...

I'm hoping/guessing this means our big deals will be done by tomorrow night and that Holland and Blashill both know it.

We'll see. :mellow: