• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

2017 NHLTrade Deadline Discussion

Rate this topic

Simple, do the Wings Buy to try to make the playoffs or SELL to get draft picks and rebuild.  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well guys there is still some time left. The asking price of first round pick us and was unrealistic. Last time Vanek brought a second and a prospect back.. so the wings better come down with their asking price if they want to get at least something for him. Want a first? Sell Green!

Smith, Vanek should return 2 second round picks, Green a first and then one of Tatar/Goose another first rounder... Ask Nielsen about a trade in the summer but good luck with that.

TLDR; to early for panic

I bet nobody has been calling for Vanek like Dreger tweeted, that's why he's playing. If he had multiple teams offering picks he'd be sitting. Either the price needs to come down or teams will get desperate tomorrow. The rumours have not been positive for a big return for Vanek thus far

Edited by joesuffP

30 minutes ago, joesuffP said:

I bet nobody has been calling for Vanek like Dreger tweeted, that's why he's playing. If he had multiple teams offering picks he'd be sitting. Either the price needs to come down or teams will get desperate tomorrow. The rumours have not been positive for a big return for Vanek thus far

Quite the opposite of what Ive heard.

Last night everyone was all angry that we were going to re-sign Smith. Smith traded. Tonight everyones all angry that Vanek is playing. I see a pattern developing. 

Anyone wanna bet against Vanek moving tomorrow? Cause ill take that bet. 

That's why I've said some people need to temper their expectations and be happy to get a solid return for a guy who would be gone in the off season, anyways. I think it's much more concerning to hear nothing about a potential Green trade maybe his cap hit is too high for most teams and they'll look at it in the off season.

12 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Quite the opposite of what Ive heard.

Last night everyone was all angry that we were going to re-sign Smith. Smith traded. Tonight everyones all angry that Vanek is playing. I see a pattern developing. 

Anyone wanna bet against Vanek moving tomorrow? Cause ill take that bet. 

Not betting Vanek won't be traded, just that Kenny is tempting fate. Why take the risk? To me it just shows how truly incompetent Kenny can be.

22 minutes ago, frankgrimes said:

That's why I've said some people need to temper their expectations and be happy to get a solid return for a guy who would be gone in the off season, anyways. I think it's much more concerning to hear nothing about a potential Green trade maybe his cap hit is too high for most teams and they'll look at it in the off season.

Its been reported multiple times Green is not being shopped by the Wings. Not sure how you missed this, youre a regular

21 minutes ago, scotzman said:

Not betting Vanek won't be traded, just that Kenny is tempting fate. Why take the risk? To me it just shows how truly incompetent Kenny can be.

I literally explained that in my post before this one

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs