• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/3 GDT - Red Wings vs New York Islanders - 7:30 PM EST

1 minute ago, bringbackfontez said:

Seems to be so much more time spent in the offensive zone tonight. Funny how that works. Still not in love with 3 given up through 2 though

In fairness, the Isles have had five power plays to our...20 seconds of one. And that Nielsen penalty that led to their third goal was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Oh, and the refs have been making bad calls all night.

I'm not big into defending this team these days, but, all things considered, I'm A-OK with how the Wings are handling themselves in this game. (Though, Mrazek looks like he's drunk off his ass. Something's just not right with him. I'm really starting to think it's the new goaltending coach.)

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

In fairness, the Isles have had five power plays to our...20 seconds of one. And that Nielsen penalty that led to their third goal was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. Oh, and the refs have been making bad calls all night.

I'm not big into defending this team these days, but, all things considered, I'm A-OK with how the Wings are handling themselves in this game. (Though, Mrazek looks like he's drunk off his ass. Something's just not right with him. I'm really starting to think it's the new goaltending coach.)

New goaltending coach / bartender?

4 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Worst call other than the one against Kronner earlier and for even less reason...

And yes, I have said all season that the goalie coach is the problem here....

9 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The new goaltending coach is ALSO an AHL coach. Lots of inexperienced folks behind the bench frankly. 

And yes I agree Mrazek looks completely out of position and drunk. 

Edited by kickazz

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Anyone else hoping Sheahan doesn't score a single goal this season just because it would be hilarious? 

2 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Anyone else hoping Sheahan doesn't score a single goal this season just because it would be hilarious? 

Yes!