• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kickazz

02/04 GDT : Red Wings vs Nashville Predators : 8:00 PM ET

00000100    00001000   00001111   00010000  00010111   00101010

Glad to see the boys got first blood.  What happened to Tinky Winky?  Hopefully he is all right (after several games of rest just to be safe).

1 hour ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Sorry, that's likely my bad. I saw the GDT and pinned it up and then saw your post further down the line. This one had lines and whatnot so I kept this active and locked up the other. 

There is a sign-up sheet pinned also, please claim one of those games if you would like, we are looking for more members to get involved! 

Sorry, that's likely my bad. I saw the GDT and pinned it up and then saw your post further down the line. This one had lines and whatnot so I kept this active and locked up the other. 

There is a sign-up sheet pinned also, please claim one of those games if you would like, we are looking for more members to get involved! 

Also, Mrazek is in again? My confidence just dipped a bit for this game, he wasn't very good last night and coming in again during a back to back? Should be Coreau.

All good. Mine had lines too, but nothing very organized. I'll check out the sign up sheet.

Mrazek looks pretty good tonight. I like seeing Blash give him another start. It's what he needs to break the crappy season he's having..keep playing and working on it and get some confidence and comfort in the net back. Blash has been flip flopping the goalies too much all season. Gotta stick with one for more than a couple games. Coreau isn't looking very good lately either, and the team doesn't really need him to improve as much as they need Mrazek to at this point with Howard's return supposedly close and Coreau goin back to GR when he is ready.

18 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Stupid NHL.  Leave the damn goalie equipment alone.  Learn to score.

What changes are they proposing now? I hope part of it is cutting the height of the pads back down to just above the knee where they used to sit instead of them sitting almost at the waist. If not, great place to start. The glove and blockers got smaller already.

Just now, chaps80 said:

What changes are they proposing now? I hope part of it is cutting the height of the pads back down to just above the knee where they used to sit instead of them sitting almost at the waist. If not, great place to start. The glove and blockers got smaller already.

Personally, leave the damn equipment alone.  Right now it's the pants.  They are now more form fitting.  Petr's wearing them tonight.

2 minutes ago, Hockeymom1960 said:

Personally, leave the damn equipment alone.  Right now it's the pants.  They are now more form fitting.  Petr's wearing them tonight.

Ahh i'm not watching tonight, but form fitting goalie pants is a good idea. Most goalies have pants a couple sizes bigger than they need i'm sure to slow down pucks. If you can't play without excessivly sized gear maybe you shouldn't be a goalie at the NHL level. Look what Sawchuk had to work with. If he had today's gear he'd be a brick wall.

The Wings need to score at least one more goal. They love giving up a goal in the last few minutes of a game. I will be very surprise if we win a 1-0 game. GWG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk