• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
puckbags

Howard hurt.....again

Rate this topic

2 pages and no get well soon wishes so I'll be the first get well soon and hopefully his knee will make a full recovery. You know there's life after hockey.

Fleury to Dallas would make too much sense the only question is, will the Pens take back of their goalies as backup? If I'm Rutherford the asking price for Fleury would be a second plus a solid prospect.

5 minutes ago, frankgrimes said:

2 pages and no get well soon wishes so I'll be the first get well soon and hopefully his knee will make a full recovery. You know there's life after hockey.

Fleury to Dallas would make too much sense the only question is, will the Pens take back of their goalies as backup? If I'm Rutherford the asking price for Fleury would be a second plus a solid prospect.

I dunno if Fleury is any better than Lehtonen (the goalie expected to be protected) at this point honestly. I know the Pens are desperate to move him so they don't lose him to Vegas though. If he comes cheap he may be a solid veteran two time cup winning option. But then what about the expansion draft? If they still intend on protecting Lehtonen, they could lose Fleury for nothing and he just becomes a rental.

9 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

Capfriendly.com has him back on LTIR. Maybe he just hasn't been activated yet, but it says LTIR under recent injuries. 

https://www.capfriendly.com/transactions/injuries

The Wings just recalled him from GR. They probably have to do that to put him on LTIR? Or he's ready to come back. We'll know if Coreau goes down I guess.