• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

Marchenko ?

Rate this topic

When they took him I got the feeling of Babcock just trying to give the Wings a little dig.  It was just kind of an annoying move on there part if nothing else.  Now that they haven't played him a minute I think it isn't showing the player much respect.  They could have dressed him a couple of games.  If I'm Marchenko I wouldn't have many good feelings for Babcock.  Kind of reminds me of what Babcock did to Commodor a few yeago

5 minutes ago, HoweFan said:

When they took him I got the feeling of Babcock just trying to give the Wings a little dig.  It was just kind of an annoying move on there part if nothing else.  Now that they haven't played him a minute I think it isn't showing the player much respect.  They could have dressed him a couple of games.  If I'm Marchenko I wouldn't have many good feelings for Babcock.  Kind of reminds me of what Babcock did to Commodor a few yeago

Commodore got treated like Diamond Dallas Page when he went to the WWF.  

17 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

What does the world wildlife fund have to do with any of this?

Diamond Dallas Page donated a TON of money to the world wildlife fund a while back and the fund credited it to some Page Falkinburg guy instead....   

Marchenko is a high IQ defensive Dman IMO. I believe hes a Stralman, Methot type. Hes the kind of low end player you can play next to a top end guy and they both do really well. All speculation on my part of course but would love to see what he does next to a gifted offensive D man. Might never happen unfortunately