• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Fedorovfan

Here's an interesting blog

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The Red Wings organization has become one big circle jerk. And the circle is a tire. And the tire is on fire...

...the tire is on fire...and Kenny is kicking it. But it won't go out, it just sits there, burning, smoking, filling the lungs of all Wings fans with toxic fumes of death...kick it some more Kenny!

55 minutes ago, LeftWinger said:

...the tire is on fire...and Kenny is kicking it. But it won't go out, it just sits there, burning, smoking, filling the lungs of all Wings fans with toxic fumes of death...kick it some more Kenny!

lol this is your best post

Edited by ChristopherReevesLegs

I don't buy the premise. I don't watch football, but isn't Brady one of the best players in the league - comparable to a Crosby or Price. I'm sure that's why they win not because they got rid of some guy that just had his house burned down. 

Like the Blackhawks, you have to get your top end players and, yes, to sustain success you have to manage the supporting cast carefully and some will need to be sacrificed or replaced, but you need to get the top players to build around. Seems like a lesson for a team in a different situation.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk

6 minutes ago, PavelValerievichDatsyuk said:

I don't buy the premise. I don't watch football, but isn't Brady one of the best players in the league - comparable to a Crosby or Price. That what I've heard and I'm sure why they win not because they got rid of some guy that just had his house burned down. 

Like the Blackhawks, you have to get your top end players and, yes, to sustain success you have to manage the supporting cast carefully and some will need to be sacrificed, but you need to get the top players to build around. Seems like a lesson for a team in a different situation.

Brady is arguably the best QB to ever touch a football

7 minutes ago, kliq said:

The Patriots are what they are because they have arguably the best coach ad QB of all time. Surround that with talent and you are pretty much guaranteed success.

Adding a HOF level QB can literally make a basement team a superbowl contender. That player is so important in football. 

Too much analysis. Showing loyalty to Cleary wasn't a big deal in my opinion. He didn't hold anyone back, same with Abby. All our young players are either here now, or had their chance.

With Datsyuk and Zetterberg, the Wings Management we're going to go for it to try and win Championships. Once one of them retired, it would be time to rebuild. Datsyuk's gone, so we are in the rebuild stage.