• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/9 GDT - Red Wings at Capitals - 7:00 PM EST

AA someone bench this kid he's no good. Give Sheahan his minutes. 

@poel I was torn between him and Markstrom, and i'm sitting on Markstrom instead. No one else has claimed Mrazek in nearly a month. I think Markstrom has more upside and Miller is close to being done.

4 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

AA someone bench this kid he's no good. Give Sheahan his minutes. 

@poel I was torn between him and Markstrom, and i'm sitting on Markstrom instead. No one else has claimed Mrazek in nearly a month. I think Markstrom has more upside and Miller is close to being done.

Markstrom is pretty good and has a very good defense in front of him. Wings should trade for one of them. Not a bad choice. Miller is playing very well though. Has been excellent this season. Don't know about his plans though. 

4 minutes ago, poel said:

A defender has to be able to play defense. Not the greatest fan of so called defenders like Karlsson.

Especially in our situation we need the young guys to be solid. Ouellet and Jensen have been a lot better than Sproul. Sproul has to improve or he's not gonna stick for very long. They should try to push Jensen a little and see how it goes. Has been playing few and easy minutes only.

In our situation we need our young guys to learn and the best way to do this is through letting them play even if they make mistakes. I agree, Sproul has to improve and I also agree that Jensen has been better this season.

I disagree that Oulett has been better. Oulett is your standard stay at home guy, of course he will look more solid than Sproul. That is inherent in the different styles they play. Sproul has to take more risks with his style and therefore will make more mistakes and look worse than Oullet. Now that is, in a few seasons that has to change of course.

Wether you like or you dislike defenders like Karlsson in todays game you need them on the team. The price for that is that you have to endure some bad games and stretches from them if they are not elite talent like Karlsson.