• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/9 GDT - Red Wings at Capitals - 7:00 PM EST

1 hour ago, DatsyukianDekes said:

AA scores, Blash looks pissed lol.

After watching the replay of his 2nd goal, Blashill looked pissed probably because Helm was open on the side of the net and AA didn't pass it to the loyal veteran. He's trying too much as an individual, two goals is just too selfish of a player...bad AA. 

We have the worst defensemen in NHL history.  It's why other teams dominate us in shots and time in our zone.  Our Forwards have to cover for them so often that they can never break out on odd man rushes.  Holland and our NHL scouts should be let go immediately.  So depressing.

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

No. He's from Michigan.

We should trade him before he becomes old and useless like Ericsson.  Trade him while GMs around the league get mesmerized by his size and youth.  He'll never amount to much with his offensive deficiency and his defensive softness.  Just a big wuss.

2 minutes ago, GMRwings1983 said:

We should trade him before he becomes old and useless like Ericsson.  Trade him while GMs around the league get mesmerized by his size and youth.  He'll never amount to much with his offensive deficiency and his defensive softness.  Just a big wuss.

But he's from Michigan.

I will say this: I was so wrong to compare Fowler to DeKeyser. The former is much better than the latter. It's not even close.

Just now, puckloo39 said:

I don't agree that the Caps were going to win anyway.  In fact I think the Wings would have, but if these obvious late-game calls to favor the other team causes them to lose heart, I can't say that I blame the Wings.

That's for weak minded teams.  This team doesn't win because of lack of talent.  I suppose being weak minded doesn't help, but let's not lose sight of the main issue.  They lack talent.  The defense is AHL quality.