• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

2/9 GDT - Red Wings at Capitals - 7:00 PM EST

DD is brutal... but I think he is slotted higher that he should be.  We should trade anything that needs to be traded for a young top end defenceman.  Pay the premium and get that conerstone piece.  

Last place in the Eastern Conference. Mrazek wasn't great tonight clearly, but oh man were most of the D even worse. Especially Dekeyser and Smith, insane that Ouellet sat out. Veterans aren't held accountable on this team at all, why is Ericsson still playing (well, not anymore) or Sheahan? (no ******* goals in February and a -18)

Kids are the answer, look at AA and Mantha. That's how we'll get better, play the kids. If Kenny doesn't understand that we're sellers after tonight's game, he never will. We have one more regulation win than COLORADO, you know, the WORST TEAM IN THE LEAGUE.

At some point, us as fans gotta ease up and relax and just buckle in for a long rebuild. Having a sense of humor will go a long way

I mean aside from the huge amount of player turnover the personnel running this franchise for the last 10 years has been absolutely dismantled. It is what it is. I personally only watch for AA, Mantha and Zetterberg and laugh at the rest